#van life in Eden
Welcome RVers, caravanners & campers,
Overlooking stunning Twofold Bay, Eden is 100% wow factor, a favourite with boating and fishing enthusiasts and now a major cruise ship destination as well. Discover the indigenous stories of the Bundian Way as you walk the Bundian Way Story Trail and visit the Eden Killer Whale Museum. Visit Snug Cove to embrace Eden’s fishing history or book yourself on a charter boat to fish the big game out at sea.
Get up close with nature, kayak the pristine Towamba river that flows out to the sea, take a discovery cruise around Twofold Bay or a whale watching cruise from September to November. Or walk on our ancient coastline, within stunning Ben Boyd National Park stopping in to visit (and even climb) historic Greencape Lighthouse.
Where to stay
- Eden Gateway Holiday Park, Princes Hwy.
- Reflections Holiday Park, Beach Road.
- Garden of Eden Caravan Park, Princes Hwy.
OUT OF TOWN
- Eden Beachfront Big 4 Holiday Park, Princes Hwy
- Twofold Bay Holiday Park, Princes Hwy
- Boydtown Beach Holiday Park, Boydtown Beach Rd, Boydtown
All 6 Caravan Parks are Pet Friendly –with the exception of a few weeks over Christmas (Check with individual parks)
FURTHER SOUTHKiah Country Gardens – On the banks of the Kiah River – need to be fully self-contained, Jim McMahon Dr, off Princes Hwy
Ben Boyd NP – Saltwater and Bittangabee both have camping sites for tents, RV’s and Camper Trailers
Where to park in town
- Behind the Visitors Centre and Library, Princes Hwy – close access to Coles Supermarket
- Shops – Off Imlay Street behind the shops– turn off into Bass St or Chandos St – look for sign to turn into parking area. Lots of room for vans. Close access to IGA, Butchers, Chemists, Newsagents, Laundromat and a variety of cafes, shops etc.
- Wharf area – Imlay Street. Parking available for vans to access wharf area, cafes, bar, takeaways and fresh fish to purchase (and soon EVIC)
- Lookout and Rotary Park – space to park to check out the scenery at lookout, have a walk or a BBQ.
- Aslings Beach (town beach) – park at the sports ground for access to beach and walks
Pet friendly beaches and walks
- Aslings Beach (northern end of town beach) – is for your dog
- Keith’s Pinch – near Quarantine Bay
- Curalo Lake Boardwalk
- Story Trail Bundian Way walk
Dog Wash – 5 Storey Avenue, Eden
Dog Grooming – Coastal Grooming Ph: 0490 022 337
Waste & Recycling
Various bins around town
Waste Disposal Centres – Princes Hwy (north of Eden)
Water Fill Station
Barclay Street – next to cemetery and opposite sports grounds
Reflection Holiday Park – Beach Road – charge $10.00
Reflection Holiday Park, Pambula – Cnr Toallo & Munje Streets – FREE
Caravan & RV Repairs
RV Repairs – 43 Hopkins Street – PH: 6496 4884