Gin School at North of Eden Gin
Join the team from award winning North of Eden Gin and become a distiller for the afternoon!
Learn all about the magical world of distilling while creating your own gin recipe from a pantry of delicious botanicals. Then use a gorgeous copper still to transform your ingredients into a bespoke bottle of gin to take home.
Your afternoon of alchemy lasts for three hours and includes:
- Access to over 30 botanicals and advice from North of Eden’s master distiller to help you create your perfect gin recipe
- Complimentary North of Eden gin and tonics
- Complimentary light lunch
- A 700ml bottle of your craft gin creation, bottled, labelled and ready to take home
- An intimate classroom setting (12 people max) on a working farm and distillery
Classes run weekly, bookings are essential and participants must be at least 18 years old.Address: Stony Creek Farm Distillery, 13594 Princes Highway, Stony Creek NSW
Phone: 02 6492 7385